Sunday, March 12, 2006

The wind was rippin today. The smallest kite I have is a 14 and it was way to big. I thought my day of kiting was done but a couple of guys ask me if I wanted to use one of their kites. I said hell yea and they handed me a 9m slingshot diesel, thanks. I was psyched because I'd never flown a kite this small. I can't believe how fun small kites are, every movement is so much quicker. This shot should give you an idea of how winding it was today, spring said it was at least 30ft, on a 9m, ridiculus. Thanks Spring for being my personnel photographer over last two days. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Maharaj said...

Hey Kevin, that's some wicked air there. Anyhow, you left a comment on my site; petermaharaj.com about video, well it's very easy. All my video is on Google, and if you search the video.google.com site, find a video you like; even yours, there is an option to use the video on any site by using embeded code that is created by Google. Just copy and paste into any post that you make, and all should be good to go. Let me know if you have any questions.


Peter M.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Kevin, the FAA called. They said you need to start filing a flight plan

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home