Saturday, January 28, 2006

Nothing better than a perfect kiting day at Kailua and that's exactly what we had today. In case you weren't aware, Oahu has had a spell of "winter" weather over the past several days. Winter in Oahu involves clouds, some rain and artic nighttime temperatures of less than 70 degrees. I actually had to wear a long sleeve shirt on my bike commute to work on Thursday. After enduring two days of this horrendous weather it is nice to get rewarded for your "suffering". My boy Jeff Casey hooked me up with some sweet pictures today because that's how he roles. Thanks Jeff. Spring's racing in the morning and it's here first A race of the year. She's going to move up since she won her last race. A races are usually 2-3 miles longer than the B races. This one's from Makai Pier to Hawaii Kai about 9 miles. She's been training with a bunch of older Hawaiian guys lately and they've taught her alot. I'm sure she'll unleash tomorrow. We'll keep you posted. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Those are some awesome photos man! You freakin raged on that action! I bow down before the master of the kite. (bow, bow, wow) Strange to see Hawaii in all your pictures, man did I take it for granted when we lived there! I tried not to but ended up taking the scenery and stuff as just a normal thing, like it's everybodys view of the world to see rainbows daily and beautiful miles of sandy beaches with tons of watersport activities and great weather all the time and fun with friends and that small town feel... Miss you guys alot lately! Hope you can see life there through my eyes a little bit while you can still enjoy the islands! Again awesome shots, keep up the sweetness!

Peace out,

Ben

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

oh yeah and tell that dude to send me the pictures of the catfishing trip!!!! I never got em.... what up?

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home