Monday, January 16, 2006

Had an awesome day with my little bro Billy, we met through Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Honolulu several months ago. We're finally hanging out more now that the holidays are over. We where originally supposed to surf this morning but Billy called and wondered if I wanted to go riding with him, of course I was game. I was pretty excited about riding since I dont think I've been on a dirt bike since I used to race about 18 yrs ago. We drove up to his Uncle Joe's and got the bikes, he had an RM80 ready for me to ride, thanks Joe. This was the exact same size bike I used to race when I was 15. They seemed so huge back then. We went over to some trails and rode for about 2 hrs. Definitely a fun day, thanks Billy. Here's a shot of me and Billy ragin. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home