Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just got back from our camping trip last night. Our friend Jeff Casey met us up at the site in Kahuku. There's always alot of obnoxious high volume conversation when Jeff and I get together because he is one of the few people that is as loud as me, always a good time. I can't believe we've lived here over two years and never camped at this campground. That side of the island is really beutiful and there aren't that many people. Our site was right next to the ocean and you can build campfires, we're definitely going to go back. We left this morning and went to Kailua for some kiting. This has probably been the best week I've ever had for kiting, I made it out 4 times and hopefully we'll be out again tomorrow. Spring's boat race is tomorrow at 10. It's from Wiamanolo to Kailua. She says she's ready to rock. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home