Friday, January 06, 2006

Sorry...I have been playing so much that I have not even remembered the camera. Kevin had to work all week, so I just sat home on the couch and ate bon-bons. Not........... Monday, surfed and ran with my neighbor Buffy. Tuesday took my boat out from Hawaii Kai and left my bike at the boat house near Waikiki, went down wind (although no wind) for two hours and then rode my bike back to get the van, with my friend Val, she just got a new bike for Christmas. Wed, I went to Yoga and then lifted some weights, first time in a long time, I am really sore. And then later that day took my boat out on the West side for the first time and did some sprints. These kids ran up when I was done and asked if they could try it, it was really cute. That night we went to Vanessa's going away party to Alaska to join our good friends Ben and Lisa. We saw alot of good friends and ate alot of good food. We will miss Vanessa, we have been getting to know her better since Ben and Lisa left and she is so fun. Thursday, a bunch of paddling friends were on the trail, Kooliouou before the sun was even up. I ran all the way this time, it is so steep that your calves just start burning and forces you to walk most of the time, but I felt good after eating all that food at Vanessa's party. Today, last day of vacation before school starts on Monday :( I plan on going to yoga and relaxing at the beach and maybe do some surfing, but pretty small. I accomplished everything I wanted to on vacation and gearing up to go into my last semester. I am so excited.

This is a picture of how the outrigger canoes were once made. I have another race coming up on the 15th in Kailua. I hope to do good so I can move up to the long course category. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I just got back to El Salvador and am trying to get some work done (yeah...like checking out your website!) at the office before take the long bus ride home tomorrow morning. It's bittersweet to back and so far away from home again. But, next time I go back you two will be in Tucson, I'm so excited for that. Just want to tell you that you are taking some really beautiful shots and looks like kicking in the new year in style. I love it!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really neat blog. Love your pictures and your adventures.

9:07 PM  
Blogger AAO said...

hey guys! that was such a nice thing you said about me. i miss you too! As promised, i started my own blog, but gave ben and lisa hell about theres until they posted a new one yesterday! my blogspot is www.vanessasadventures.blogspot.com. check it out! talk to you soon.

1:52 PM  
Blogger AAO said...

hey guys! that was such a nice thing you said about me. i miss you too! As promised, i started my own blog, but gave ben and lisa hell about their's until they posted a new one yesterday! my blogspot is www.vanessasadventures.blogspot.com. check it out! talk to you soon.

1:53 PM  
Blogger AAO said...

...i probably won't send everything twice in the future...

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home