Sunday, December 18, 2005

There was a few people at the race today, and they say that this is a small one compared to what the season usually has. I got third overall for the short course, I think I like the longer distances better, this was only 30 min. By the time I got warmed up, it was over. Still very cool scene, cool people, and the most beautiful blue water. Monday I start my official vacation. Kevin has to work, but we are gearing up for our Molokai adeventure next week. We bought a bob trailer to hook to our bike, that will carry 70 lbs, all we need to keep our tent, sleeping bags and food with us while we are exploring. I need to start riding this week to get my butt used to sitting on a seat for a while. Kevin has been riding every day to work and back, so he will be doing circles around me, even with a 70 lb trailor strapped to him.



















After my race we hung out with some good friends from Kailua, Vanessa, Hilery, and Mike, we met them through Ben and Lisa. They welcomed us after my race for a breakfast spread, it was so good. It was nice to hang out with them, we have not seen them since Ben and Lisa moved.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Hey spring!

your pictures make me miss my beach so much! wish ben and i could have been there for the breakfast feast afterward, we sure miss our pad too! i'm happy you guys got to hang out again. so how was finals? congrats! your done!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home