Monday, December 05, 2005

It is so green over on the West side of Oahu this time of year. It is hard to believe that it is snowing in other parts of the world. People have icicle lights hanging from there house, it is kind of funny. My mom said that it is the worst winter already in Idaho, 2 feet. Makes me miss the snow. Also our friends Ben and Lisa that we mimicked our sight from http://www.lisaandben.blogspot.com/ are in Alaska, having fun in the snow. I guess I will have to make due with the big surf and the sunshine until we leave this beautiful place in June. I caught my first big wave on my boat on Sunday and I was headed straight for a surfer until I realized I had a rudder that would steer me away from him in the nick of time, we were both thankful. It was the most exhilarating thing, I forgot I just raced 2 hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Hey guys! Nice blog, kinda familiar lood to it?

Nice to see how you guys are doing and see hawaii in the pics! Keep it up!

Congrats on the race spring.

Oh, and you should set your settings so that you dont have to be a member to leave a comment...

Check out ours to see some shots of the house and stuff....

Peace,

Ben

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home