Monday, August 18, 2008

We finally made it back from vaca. Bummed we have to go back to work. After 35 days off, I could do this for a living. We stopped by Santa Cruz first, not knowing what to expect and we started our vacation camping by sweet single track in Redwoods, see below. Then we went through Redwood National Forest with some great mountain biking. Hood River next in Oregon to check out the kite boarding scene, and then over to Sandpoint Id, where we checked out our land and got a feel for the area as a Local. We are even more excited about that place. Then we went to Coeur d' Alene to camp with my family and ride bikes together. We had an amazing time. We have so many great pictures, I have to ease into it, I will post more pictures later after my nap...I am still on vacation until tomorrow:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home