Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today I ran Pima Canyon, we have got alot of rain recently so my favorite spot was really flowing. It looks like a whole new trail when it is wet. Two more days of work and I am off for a whole month, two weeks at RAGBRAI http://www.ragbrai.org/ with riding for 7 days at 500+ miles because we add in a century ride for a fund raiser one day and 22,500 ft of climbing. I didn't even know Iowa was capable of producing that much climbing, but that is what they say. Then I meet up with Kevin the end of July and we take a road trip along the CA coast and up into Oregon to Kite board and then over to Id. Surfing in CA is at the top of my list, with lots of other exciting things we have planned. I don't have to be back to work until 18 Aug and then Kevin is home to stay...Yeah!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Thanks for the great Tucson pics Spring. I miss the desert.

Bryant

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Marianne here. Send me an email at work with your cell number. I have someone interested in your house. Spring's number is on Bryant's cell and he is up in Alaska. marianne.hafler@hickam.af.mil.

Later!!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

YEA SPRING!!!! I'm thinking about you at Ragbrai - what a cool race! My aunt is rooting for you too, she did it a couple of times in the early '90s. Can't wait to see pictures!

Lisa

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home