Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wow, back in Hawaii. Only thing that is missing is Kevin. I was worried I was not going to ride much while I was here going into Bisbee and Gila but I landed and Bryant and Marianne hooked me up with a bike, my own bedroom and bathroom and great company. Me and Bryant did a great swim and bike session yesterday to get me ready for the Triathlon tomorrow. I look like a speared fish swimming, but hopefully I can catch some people on the bike. This morning we met a group and rode on Schofield and then over to the North shore and then up Pineapple hill. I was worked, these guys were hammers. I am really excited to be here. Bryant promised to hammer me the next week. This is exactly what I needed, a break, and they are spoiling me here. I went over to check out the house and saw Pete, Buffy, the kids, and Matt. I missed Heather and the kids and alot of others so we are going to all BBQ one night and I will get pics of everyone then. The yard was beautiful and we have the best neighborhood, I can not wait to retire. Tomorrow is the Tri, I will post more tomorrow. We have been eating killer, steak, salad and wine last night and tonight Marianne is making her famous prerace dinner, chickin, goat cheese and bow tie pasta, oh and wine. Antioxidents!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 2130 here and I was just going to call and ask if you were in Hawaii yet???? but, I am trying to train myself to check your website - great to see you are happy and surrounded with good friends - I wish Kevin was there too and I'm sure he does too! Tell your neighbors at Holomoku I said Hi and everyone else I know! Good luck on the Tri and I will check for a post tomorrow! You are the awesomest! How did everyone like your hair? I love you - talk to you soon and see you in May! Love, Mom xoxoxoxox

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home