Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This morning Bryant and I did a group ride on base, it was pretty fast pace with me reaching my limit a few times, I hung on until the end, but I was worked. Then we climed up this 3-4 mile steep climb, Aiea Heights. It was a great day of riding, perfect weather with a sprinkle at the top of the climb. We are going to ride around the island tomorrow, should be epic.

Bryant and I hung out with me and Kevin's neighbors from Holomoku St this evening. They are all so great, and active like me and Kevin so we have alot in common. All the kids have grown up after being away 2 years. They all had good things to say about the couple renting our house so we are lucky. Matt is going to take us up "stairway to heaven" on Friday, that is one of the things I have never done. He also loaned us his boards for the next couple days, so we don't have to rent. Everyone looks really good, and it was good to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home