Wednesday, June 20, 2007

On my three days off I drove up on Mt Lemmon in Tucson to get out of the heat and stayed at Rose Canyon Lake, and you thought we didn't have any water here. It was nice and cool and I tried to fish, no luck, others were getting trout around me, they were using worms and all I had was corn, I guess they were smarter then that. I rode Aspen Draw again and checked out Butterfly trail, not smart to be riding on a side of a mountain by yourself, I will run next time. I did the group ride this morning out to Sahuaro East National Park it was really fun, I have never done that loop with a bunch of people, I guess having fun on my Mt. bike is helping, because I felt really good. Back to work tomorrow. Yuck!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger lively laura said...

Kevin and Spring!
I have a blog now! It's http://thelivelylaura.blogspot.com/

Hope things in Tucson are going well! Based on your website it looks like you're having lots of fun. I tried to call you yesterday, but I only have your Hawaii numbers and no longer know your e-mail addresses. I'll look you up on the global Monday and will send you all my current info. We need to get caught up. :) Enjoy the weekend!
Laura

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home