Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Got in 2 good days of mtb'ing. Yesterday Austin, Spring and I went to Fantasy Island and today Austin and I hit Starr Pass. It's the first time I've ridden SP since I've moved back, I forgot how fun it was. I just met Austin a few weeks ago when I was at Nellis, we'll be working together. He currently lives in Phoenix but will be moving to Tucson in the future. It'll be good to have someone from work to ride with. We got our first snow on Mt. Lemmon last night, I was hoping we would get more but it looks like it just dusted the back peak. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Awesome picture! I can't wait to see Mt. Lemmon again, hopefully they'll be snow on it still. Sure are sad we don't get to see you guys in January...we'll have to plan another visit!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Was just in town for 3 days but hardly got a chance to catch my breath. Sorry I didn't look you two up. Next time. Being back did reinforce in my mind that Tucson is were we're going to live when we stop moving around some day. Jesse P has been kind enough to kick my ass on our rides here in the meantime.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home