Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm glad we started our ride this morning at 6 because we got hit pretty good with rain on the way down from 7 cataracts. This is a shot of Aqua Caliente Wash this morning at sunrise, I thought I would take a picture of it because it never flows. I saw alot of people this week that I haven't seen in over three yrs that I used to ride with, Rob and Molly, Kieth Tomei, Richard Moore, Rob Alverez and Pat Smallwood. It was good to see everyone. Three more days and we'll be rippin sweet Flag singletrack. I talked to Jake yesterday and he said "the trails are so good in Flag right now that you could hook up on them with a road bike if you wanted". That sounds pretty good to me! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Youre killin us with those awesome pics of Tucson!!!! Makin us miss it like crazy!
Looks like you guys are livin it up. Hope to make it out there sometime soon! Definitely will be there in January though.
Keep ragin :)
Ben and Lisa

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home