Friday, July 28, 2006






Of course, the second time I re-schedule a Mt Kaala trip because of weather the remnants of a Hurricane just happen to be going by. WTF? My trip to Kauai was as planned, perfect. Thanks again Jeff and Charlette, and congratulations on the new Casey. Stay tuned for massive picture posting courtesy o Jeffrey. Oh yea, I hit a golf ball 360 yards yesterday, I guess thats not very common. Also, I managed to see Billy last night for one last time until we see each other in AZ next year. Its been great hangin with you buddy, I'm going to miss you. Keep up the hard work, I see you doing big things in the future. Take care and I'm sure we'll keep in touch. Here's some more shots from Kauai and what we hope to hike in the morning if the rain clears, Mt Kaala, yesterday from the plane and our develepment in Makakilo. I found this website today, check it out. www.freefloydlandis.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home