Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally arrived back to Tucson safe and sound. I just have a few bumps and bruises. I think every part of my body is covered with a scab. I ended up 2nd in the cross country at Deer Valley, not bad considering the narly climbing. I think the down hill race helped with my skills because I would catch people on the down hills. I arrived in Flagstaff late last night and got a Yurt at Fort Tutthill for the night. I started a fire in the wood stove just to do it, it wasn't even that cold. I woke up and road Soldier trail in the morning, it was beautiful. Arrived back in Tucson this evening and it is 105 degrees, but it is a dry heat. Yah right, I already miss the coolness and the trees. All well, fun while it lasted. Enjoy the pics. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

you are becoming quite the photographer Spring. Congrats on your race. Try to keep more skin on though. You need that stuff.

Bryant and Marianne

12:44 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

It was great to see you Spring. Thanks for hanging out and sorry about the noisy nite.

Also, http://veryredtomatoes.com/pixelpost_1.4.3/index.php

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home