Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm finally back on island for good. I left for five days two days after vacation to go to Philadelphia for work. The weather cleared up as soon as I left. We managed to get a few hours of sunlight in Kaneohe Bay last weekend before I left. This is a shot of Spring, Jeff, Michelle and Sally. I used to work with Jeff, he's leaving island today for good because he got orders to Dover in Delaware. Good luck with everything you guys, and keep in touch. We got back into the Hawaiian groove this weekend. Did a bunch of house work, surfed, ran and Spring raced today for the first time in over a month. She was pretty happy with the way it went and thinks she got second in her age group. We're getting pretty excited about Spring graduation. So far there's about 13 family and friends coming out, it should be a good time. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home